- Emax veneers
- Dental crowns
- Dental filling and bonding
- Teeth whitening
- Root canal
- Inlays and onlays
- Dental bridge
Dentistry can be incredibly expensive, but problems with teeth can be uncomfortable and difficult to hide. Just imagine being able to smile with confidence and finally address your dental issues, cost effectively and in comfort.
You’ll be treated by highly experienced experts in the dental field at European and international level who regularly attend conferences, working groups and international seminars. Their experience is combined with the very latest equipment and materials, so you can be assured of the highest levels of quality and safety.
Hygeia Dent uses the innovative technology CEREC, which has many advantages over traditional laboratory settings. And you’ll be getting this at a fraction of the cost of prices in the UK and much of Europe; for example, a Zirconia crown in the UK is priced at approximately £600 to £800 compared to only €170 in a state-of-the-art dental facility in Albania.
Our staff always keeps the pace with experts in the dental field at European and world level. Their experience combined with the world-renowned equipment and materials assures our patients of a high level of quality and safety.
Dental filling and bonding
Inlays and Onlays
What You Need to Know About Your Appointment
It doesn’t matter if your dental appointment is for a routine checkup, dental cleaning, or a more advanced procedure -there are a few things you should do to prior to your dental visit.
Before the appointment
- Arrive Early:Give yourself enough time to complete forms, get to know the staff (if you’re a new patient) and relax before your appointment.
- Clean Up: Brush and floss your teeth before your dental visit.
- Prepare Your Information: If you’re a new patient, be prepared to provide your medical history and more information about family medical history.
During the appointment
- Discuss Dental Problems: Discussing dental issues before they become dental problems so we can help determine preventive treatment and may keep you from having to make a dental emergency appointment in the future.
- Face Dental Anxiety:Don’t be afraid to tell us about your fears. We will work together to find a solution to help you relax during the treatment.
- Diagnose your problem and proceed with the treatment.
After the Appointment
- A list of the medicines you will need to take after the treatment.
- If needed schedule your next checkup if the treatment needs a second appointment or check thepatient’s progress.
|Implants||starting from 300 Euros|
|Zirconia dental crowns||170 Euros|
|Emax dental crowns||290 Euros|
|E-max veneers||300 Euros|