What is a Dental Implant ?
Dental implants are a dental technique that allows the replacement of a natural tooth with an artificial one.
The implant is made up of a special screw made of titanium which, by surgery, is inserted into the bone by replacing the missing tooth root.
The implant joins the bone and after about three months will be able to hold a ceramic capsule that will reproduce perfectly a true tooth.
Today, the implant can be placed immediately after tooth removal.
It is also possible to put some implants in the same session without experiencing any pain.
If necessary you can rebuild the entire mouth and in a very short time you will have perfect teeth and aesthetics!
Advantages of Dental Implants
- Dental implants can replace one or more teeth, all over your mouth, and cover all your tooth functions, from chewing to the aesthetic side.
- Dental implantology makes it possible to achieve the realization of teeth that are both functional and aesthetic, equal to the natural teeth.
- The success rate of this therapy is very high, around 99.9%
The implant does not affect other teeth, unlike the bridge where replacement of a tooth should “scour” two others.
- They manage to provide perfect stability and prevent bone arthritis.
- The most important advantage is the duration: implants, in most cases, are the ultimate solution for life.
- Therefore, dental implantology can be considered as a definitive solution.