Cardiac Surgery Procedures
- Coronary bypass (with or without extracorporeal circulation)
- Repair or replacement of the aortic valve
- Mitral valve repair or replacement
- Multi-valve surgery
- Repairing of congenital diseases in children
- Repairing of congenital disease in adults
- Repairing of the aortic aneurism
- Emergency surgery in aortic aneurysms
- Other surgery interventions in patients with advanced cardiac insufficiency
Since 11 years the American Hospital is the leader in heart surgery in Albania. Over 5,000 patients trusted their hearts to the cardiac surgery team.
All the cardiologic pathologies, ranging from the aortic surgery in the valve surgery, from the congenital heart defects to the multiple bypasses, find solution in one single address.